pipeline-2019a.svg

Search

Categories

NPCC and kuwait-web.jpg

NPCC wins KOC contract in Kuwait

Nov 12, 2018
2 min read
Print this page

National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC), part of Senaat Abu Dhabi, has won a contract for US$231 million (AED 850 mln) for installation of new Desalter Trains at GC-9, GC-10, GC-19 and GC-21, in 39 months, for Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) in Kuwait.

Eng. Ahmed Al Dhaheri, CEO of NPCC said: ”NPCC is honoured and proud to win this KOC contract. I look forward to serving KOC and delivering this important project on schedule, quality and to HSE standards. We value the trust KOC has placed in NPCC’s abilities and track record, and in 45 years of experience in the Gulf Region.”

NPCC has over 1,200 engineers based in its engineering centers in Abu Dhabi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and La Ciotat. It owns a fleet of 22 offshore vessels equipped with modern facilities to support its offshore operations, which can operate in depths from 10 meters to 2,000 meters, and has fabrication yard in Abu Dhabi covering and area of 1.3 million square meters.

NPCC was founded in Abu Dhabi in 1973. SENAAT, representing the government of Abu Dhabi, owns 70 per cent and Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) owns the remaining 30 per cent.

RELATED POSTS

dmg events Global Energy Exhibitions & Conferences